Quality Patient Care
At Columbia Medical Clinic, we collaboratively strive to provide safe, compassionate and accessible healthcare.
- We are committed to providing safe patient care in an encouraging environment.
- We promote a culture of safety throughout the organization.
- We will provide medical treatment and healthcare related services to patients based on patients’ physical and emotional welfare.
- We will administer healthcare and related services with trust and sensitivity to our patients, staff and the community.
- Patients will be treated with respect and professionalism at all times.
Workplace and Employment Practices
We strive to create and maintain a work environment in which employees are treated with respect, diversity is valued and opportunities are provided for development.
- We comply with all applicable workplace health, safety and environmental laws and regulations. All employees are expected to handle materials according to established control, storage and disposal policies and procedures.
- We provide equal employment opportunities to prospective and current employees. Columbia Medical Clinic shows respect and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, nationality, age, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- We support and observe a workplace free of alcohol and drugs.
- We will not employ persons who have been sanctioned by any regulatory agency or excluded from participation in any federally funded healthcare program.
- We do not tolerate any act of retaliation or retribution against any employee who in good faith reports suspected violations of law, regulation, our policy or this Code. We cultivate a management team that fosters an “open door policy” and creates a work environment in which ethical concerns will be addressed.
- All employees will receive appropriate training and orientation and have the proper experience and expertise to perform their duties and to meet the needs of our customers.