Primary Care Physician in Happy Valley, OR
When You Are Looking for a Primary Care Physician Near You, Make Sure You Think of Columbia Clinic Urgent Care. We Have 5 Convenient clinics Located in and around 82nd Ave, Mall 205, Division St, Tigard, and Clackamas. Make an Appointment Online, Call or Simply Walk-in Today!
Patients who need a primary care physician near Happy Valley OR can come to Columbia Clinic Urgent Care. We have primary care physicians available on a walk-in basis without the need for an appointment. Our patients appreciate how quickly we’re able to help them and that we can provide any primary care or urgent care service, including physicals and even care for chronic conditions. We’d be very happy if you became our next patient. Read on to learn more about us and what we can do for your family.
What can a primary care physician do for me and my family?
Most primary care physicians can provide any kind of general and family healthcare for patients of any age, including children and seniors. Our primary care physicians here at Columbia Clinic are able to do this for you and your family. This means you and yours will be able to receive:
- Any treatments you require for common conditions like mild infections and minor sports injuries in children
- Continual care for chronic conditions such as diabetes and arthritis in seniors
- Preventative care and physical examinations to ensure you and your family remain healthy
Our services are available on a walk-in basis. You’ll be able to see a primary care physician right away, even for full physicals. This is especially helpful if you are overdue for your annual physical, or if your child requires a sports or school physical right away.
What are the services primary care physicians can provide?
General and urgent care services are available from primary care physicians. And here at Columbia Clinic, these services are available immediately, with no appointment booking required. Here are some of our most common services at our Happy Valley primary care clinic:
- Testing and treatment for common injuries like minor sports injuries, simple sprains, strains, and others
- Diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses like mild pneumonia, the flu, strep throat, urinary tract infections, and others
- Immediate care for other common conditions including fever, rashes, allergies, minor allergic reactions, back pain, and more
- Management of symptoms for chronic conditions like asthma, arthritis, diabetes, etc.
- Testing with electrocardiograms (EKGs), pregnancy tests, STD tests, and more
- Immunizations including flu shots and others
- Examinations such as annual physicals, sports physicals, school physicals, etc.
We offer a great number of other services too, many of which aren’t available at other primary care clinics, especially not for walk-in patients.
Does my family need a primary care physician?
Yes! A primary care physician can help you and your loved ones in so many ways. They can provide care for common and chronic conditions and for your entire lives. They can provide preventative care to keep you all well. And even when they can’t help you with certain conditions, they can provide referrals to specialists who can. In fact, a primary care physician will be at the center of your network of healthcare professionals, linking up and sharing information and insights with pediatricians, chronic condition specialists, and other healthcare professionals.
Even if you already have a primary care physician, you can benefit greatly from having one available to you on a walk-in basis. At Columbia Clinic Urgent Care, you’ll have just that!
Do you have primary care physicians near me in Happy Valley, OR?
We do! We have a Clackamas clinic right in Happy Valley at 9995 SE 82nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086. Our clinic is open for you and your family 6 days a week, Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 4 pm. You’re more than welcome to visit us in person with no appointment booking required, and we invite you to bring your family too! If you would rather book an appointment with us, you can do so online, or by calling us at (503) 966-5676.
We hope to speak with and see you soon here at Columbia Clinic Urgent Care!