Primary Care Doctor in Happy Valley, OR
If You Are Looking for a Primary Care Doctor in Happy Valley, OR, Choose Columbia Clinic Urgent Care. We Have 5 Locations In The Greater Portland Area in and around 82nd Ave, Mall 205, Division St, Tigard, and Clackamas, OR. Make an Appointment Online, Call or Simply Walk-in Today!
When you need a doctor and the situation is urgent, it’s not convenient or even acceptable to have to wait for an appointment! This is when you should see an urgent/primary care doctor like ours here at Columbia Clinic Urgent Care. We have primary care doctors who are available for walk-ins in Happy Valley, OR. Just come right into our clinic for immediate service, no problem.
How can a primary care doctor help me?
When you go in to see a primary care doctor, you gain access to primary healthcare. Anyone else in your family of any age can also get primary healthcare. With this kind of care, patients can receive:
- Treatment for common conditions like simple illnesses, mild infections, and minor sports injuries
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions like arthritis
- Preventive care with physical examinations for long-term healthcare
When you come to Columbia Clinic to see one of our primary care doctors, you can receive those kinds of care on a walk-in basis. We can even provide physical exams for walk-in patients, which is very helpful for those who are overdue for a physical, or for children who require a physical before they can attend a new school. At our clinic, we provide a number of other services as well.
What are your services at Columbia Clinic Urgent Care?
With our clinic, patients of any age are able to receive any primary care or urgent care service. For example, we can provide:
- Tests and treatments for common injuries, illnesses, infections, and other common conditions like minor sports injuries, simple sprains, strains, mild pneumonia, the flu, strep throat, urinary tract infections, fever, rashes, allergies, minor allergic reactions, back pain, and more
- Management methods for the symptoms of chronic conditions like asthma, arthritis, diabetes, and others
- Tests for pregnancy, STDs, and other health-related matters
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Immunizations such as flu shots and other annual shots
- Examinations including annual physicals, sports physicals, school physicals, and more
Any of the above services are available for walk-in patients, so you can come see us even if you don’t have time to make an appointment.
Do I need a primary care doctor?
It’s a really good idea to have a primary care doctor, not just for yourself, but for your family too. Your primary care doctor can take care of common conditions and even help with some chronic ones. He or she can also prevent health complications from occurring or worsening. Even when a primary care doctor can’t help you in a particular way, he or she can still provide a referral to a specialist, and even create a network between you and all of the healthcare professionals you see.
One of the other great things about primary care doctors is that they can look at your family history and your family’s current health to see if you or any other family member could be at risk for genetic conditions.
If you already have a primary care/family doctor, then you should still consider adding one of our primary care doctors to your healthcare team, as our doctors are available for walk-ins when you or a loved one is involved in a minor emergency or needs additional care your doctor can’t easily provide.
Do you have primary care doctors in Happy Valley, OR?
Yes, we do! Columbia Clinic Urgent Care in Clackamas has a clinic right in Happy Valley. You’ll find us at 9995 SE 82nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086. We’re open for you and your loved ones Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 4 pm, and you’re more than welcome to come visit us without an appointment. If you’d rather make an appointment to see us, then you can make one online or by calling us at (503) 966-5676.
We look forward to meeting you and your family soon here at Columbia Clinic Urgent Care!